Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ah.....finally.

"Back to school.  Back to school.  To prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.  I've got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight.  I hope I don't get in a fight..."

School started today.  T was very excited to be starting 1st grade.  Adn while I am super happy he likes school, I still worry.  I'm a worrier. 

What if someone is mean to him?  What if he loses his snack?  What if he eats his snack on the bus and goes hungry at snack time?  What if he bites it during gym class and cracks his big ol' noggin open?  Will kids play with him at recess?  What if they don't? 

I can't help it.  I think I've worried ever since I found out I was pg with him.  And it's not just him, it extends to all 3 boys and their dad as well.  Thankfully DH keeps me pretty grounded, but he doesn't ever hear the half of what I'm thinking and worrying about!  There've been times when he's let me know after the fact that he was worried as well, but thankfully he keeps that to himself at the time. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment