Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tings

Yikes, been a bit since I posted last.  What have I been up to?  I don't even know.  There was Halloween, birthdays, traveling for work, and sick babies. 

BUT that's all in the past.  What's coming up?  Cakes and travel and end of one chapter and the beginning of a new chapter.  Thanksgiving festivities and sides of beef (yes, really).  Christmas shopping, Christmas parties.  Then on to New Years and mid-winter blues.  Then Hot Sam and Cheese will be turning 1, the school year will end, summer birthdays, school starting, then fall stuff, Halloween, birthdays, traveling for work and hopefully not sick babies!! 

It seems that time is relentlessly speeding up.  I don't know how to slow things down.  Or how to prepare myself so that while things are speeding by, I don't feel overwhelmed.  Yikes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment