Friday, June 25, 2010

Am I a Blogger?

Over the past few years, I've been told quite a few times that I should start a blog. This is based on the fact that I am a Facebook addict. I can't help it. They make it too easy. So yes, I update my status quite regularly. People start to worry if they don't see a status update in their newsfeed. I can't help it, I am who I am and I don't hide that fact on Facebook or elsewhere. My dad was mortified when I posted that I had ran out of gas on the street outside of Sam's Club. He couldn't believe that I would put something so embarrassing. I however, had no qualms about sharing. :) That's just who I am.


SO. Rather than work this afternoon, I am dipping my toes into the blogging world. I've had a blog in the past that was mostly pictures and sharing cute child quips with the world. This time - you're getting my thoughts. Brace yourself, as a lot of the time I have no idea where they come from. I hope you smile, laugh, or even just a solemn nod if something hits home for you. What am I going to blog about? I'm not even sure.


The title of my blog is based on the fact that I've got three boys now (well, four if you count their father). A lot of my life revolves around them of course. Being a mother has been absolutely life-changing and such a blessing (oh, don't pounce on the use of the word "blessing" - yes, I believe in God but I don't go to church and won't have preachy posts about religion on here - to each his own). Anywho. I think that being a mom has made me even more random than before - I didn't think it was possible. I've always been the girl who gets distracted by shiny objects and couldn't sit by a window in class or else I'd be in la-la land most of the time. And I might be raising my sons to be random as well. Or is that just the way that kids are? I don't know.


So yeah, I might be a blogger. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment