Thursday, September 30, 2010

shimmy shake

One of the precursers to a huge headache for me are these "auras" that happen.  I referenced them before, I'm not going to bore you here again.  BUT this post relates to those. :)

I'm in the car, driving home BY MYSELF (I must emphasize this because it NEVER happens).  Ok, so rarely happens, obviously if I was doing it this time.  K.

I look in the rearview mirror and the lights behind me are shaking.  Back and forth, back and forth.  OH Crap, I think.  I'm going to get another headache.  Crap crap crap, I don't have time for this!  I've got my final cake basics class tonight and I can't do it!! 

I continue to look in the rearview mirror, trying to determine how I feel.  Then I notice something. 

Yes, the lights are shaking.  But they're also stopping at regular intervals.  Hmm.

Interesting. 

Then I notice that not only are they stopping at regular intervals, those regular intervals are curiously similar to the beat of the song that I am listening to. 

Apparently, Bust a Move by Young MC really got me going that day as I had it CRANKED in the car since I was all by myself.  And it was loud enough to make my rearview mirror vibrate, not the car headlights behind me.  Woah.  I can't stop giggling about this.  I don't know why.  Little peek into my head today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment